Lochgelly Golf Club is a beautifully presented parkland course located in the heart of Fife with stunning views over the Ochil & Lomond Hills. The course is regarded as a must play in the area, with a layout that is perfect for an enjoyable round of golf whilst also providing a challenge for golfers of all abilities.
Situated just off the A92, Lochgelly has excellent transport links to the Central Belt and is only 30 minutes from Edinburgh & Perth, 40 minutes from Dundee and 60 minutes from Glasgow.
The club has just over 250 members and is a popular venue for societies and visitors. Our function room which seats 40 people for dining is busy throughout the year hosting weddings, birthday parties, wakes, networking events and family celebrations.
Our restaurant and club bar are popular gathering spots for members and visitors and will provide a good source of income for the successful franchise. Although a private members club non golfing visitors are welcome to use the facility and has proved very popular with the local community.
We are inviting suitably qualified candidates to take over the catering and bar franchise, which is now available.
Ideally, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in catering management preferably in a golf club, private members’ club or a successful restaurant.
- The ability to create and deliver a consistently high standard of catering.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to respond well to any challenges.
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness in all areas.
- Be presentable at all times.
The Club will require the franchise to provide:
- Short order items, bar snacks and light meals.
- Meals for visiting societies and club matches.
- Catering for private functions held at the club.
- A flexible approach to meet the members’ needs and requirements.
- Bar promotions around key fixtures throughout the year.
There is an equipped kitchen and bar area at the club, with all utilities included in the Monthly rental.
Contact in the first instance Frank Smart on 0790084063 or email email@example.com