Food From Fife is a non-profit organisation limited by guarantee set up to promote food and drink production and food tourism in Fife. The network of businesses draws together a diverse range of organisations from restaurants and hotels to colleges; social enterprises to food and drink producers of all sizes. By bringing together these businesses, Food from Fife aims to grow the industry as a whole.
Working closely with other leaders in the industry from Fife Council to Scotland Food & Drink, Food from Fife is a way of keeping up to date with the latest industry information and information. The network arranges regular networking and training events, as well as providing a useful advice and information forum.
Food from Fife is open to any local food and drink related businesses.
- Your own profile page on the ‘Food From Fife’ website.
- Enhanced listings in future promotional publications.
- Preferential rates for participation in ‘Food from Fife’ marketing activities.
- Share in Fife’s success as a high quality food and drink area.
- Take advantage of the combined strategic knowledge of our high calibre board of management.
- Food from Fife will take the lead in collaborative promotion and communication.
To become a member of Food From Fife, please fill out the form below and one of our staff will be in touch.