Food and drink businesses in the East of Scotland are being offered free expert assistance in developing social and digital media marketing plans.
Following on from its very popular “Introduction to Social Media”, Scottish Enterprise is working with the Scottish Food & Drink Forum to deliver special workshops.
The course will be delivered over two half days on Wednesday May 8 and Thursday May 16, and the topic is “Social Media for Food & Drink Strategy Development and Implementation”.
It is suitable for people who have attended the Scottish Enterprise social media workshop or a similar introduction, or feel they already have a basic grasp of social media.
The course is designed specifically for food and drink businesses, and working in a small group with a tutor using pre-prepared templates participants will:
- Build the business case for using social media
- Identify customer groups understand how social
- Digital media work in satisfying your customer’s needs
- Learn search engine optimisation techniques
- Learn how to monitor and measure social and digital success
- Receive a 12 month marketing calendar and performance measurement template for use post-workshop
Participants are expected to attend both days, with a 9:00am for 9:15am start, finishing with a buffet lunch at 13:30.
Note – The workshops are not aimed at intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.
Contact: Aileen Lamb
Telephone: 0131 313 6204