Fife Food Network Membership
Join us and enjoy the benefits of being part of our network
The Fife Food Network is a non-profit organisation set up to promote food production and food-tourism in Fife. It is intended to give participating businesses an opportunity to build on our "Food from Fife" brand, and to help promote business within Fife and further afield.
Similar food networks have been successfully developed in other parts of the country including Ayrshire, the Scottish Borders, Dumfries and Galloway, and Grampian.
We have good working relationships with the Fife Tourism Partnership, Fife Council, Fife Farmers’ Markets, and other business organisations.
The Fife Food Network is restructuring its membership system. For details of rates please contact Vivien Collie at email@example.com
- Your own profile page on the ‘Food From Fife’ website
- Enhanced listings in future promotional publications.
- Preferential rates for participation in ‘Food from Fife’ marketing activities.
- Share in Fife’s success as a high quality food and drink area.
- Take advantage of the combined strategic knowledge of our high calibre board of management.
- The Fife Food Network will take the lead in collaborative promotion and communication
The Fife Food Network is open to local food related businesses which strive to maintain the highest standards. Interested businesses can apply directly, or though referral by existing members.
Apply for Membership